Sunday, April 9, 2017

Tech Tip: Pinterest Board/Embed

This is my Pinterest account link: pinterest.com/ougal17.

I made a Pinterest account when I was either a junior or senior in high school. I remember my chemistry teacher talking about it and how it was the newest thing. I also remember having to wait for a link to sign up to even get an account because there were so many people trying to get accounts. Now I don't it it used as heavily, but it is still just as popular as ever! I use/used pinterest for cooking, crafts, clothing, shoes, pursues - basically anything and everything. I like to use it for inspirational quotes as well. It is a great app to help pass the time.

I'm going to go ahead and get another tip out of the way by embedding my account here in this blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment