Sunday, April 9, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

I already have the Canvas Mobile App. I downloaded it this summer even before the new academic year was here. I think it is more intuitive than the D2L app, but I still had to turn off a lot of the new notification preferences. I like it overall, but I don't use it that much, since this class, especially, uses so many notifications when I do the declarations. So, sometimes I miss important things, but it's fine. I also think it's helpful to use the app, because when using a web browser, especially on my phone, it is hard to view.


1 comment:

  1. I never downloaded the app for Canvas. I am graduating this May and I feel like I had already checked out before this semester had even begun, ha. I already log into Canvas every day on my laptop, so I didn’t really see the need to have another item in my life devoted to it. However I definitely agree that it is hard to see using a web browser, like when I try to log in on my phone to view a grade or something.

    ReplyDelete