Saturday, March 25, 2017

Review: Life Advice

Life. Here is some life adviceEvery morning we wake up is the first day of the rest of our life.

This post is from Saturday, March 24 announcements. 


This was my favorite part from announcements because I really need this kind of motivation every day I wake up. As a senior, I'm trying to figure out what my next steps are in this crazy thing called life. I try my hardest to not compare myself to others every single day, those with jobs, those with internships, but I know that I will find my way eventually. It takes hard work and effort, and I can do it. SO this piece of advice really struck a cord with me. I must must must must wake up every morning and be glad I'm alive and strive to be better than the me I was yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment